Raising a garden, preparing food with the plants that we grow and creating hands-on learning opportunities with gardens and the food that we grow are labor-intensive activities. Thus, we are grateful for, and really depend on, all the contribution to our efforts that we can muster.
Monetary contributions, including on a monthly schedule, may be made by clicking here.
Here are some of the many other ways you can get involved with and support the Vegetable Project. And please email us at email@example.com or text us at 518-728-6799 if you would like to learn more.
- Join us when we work with kids, such as during our after-school Garden Club at Myers Middle School on Tuesday afternoons and when we create opportunities during the school day. Get in touch and we’ll let you know as we plan activities.
- Get involved with organizational business. As an example, our marketing and communications group can always use new ideas and can put volunteer hands to great use. We would love help with fundraising, planning out a summer program, building an outdoor classroom and more.
- Make a difference by pitching in at the garden during the growing season, independently or with others, on your schedule or ours, with kids or without. Please especially consider signing up for a turn watering the garden or other garden chores. We will share details about opportunities in the spring of 2022.
- Buy flower bulbs from us until Oct. 15, 2021. Keep an eye out for seed sale fundraiser in the late winter.
- For a gift of $250, create a lasting tribute in a space that will be used by Myers students for years to come by placing a personalized inscription on a plaque on an outdoor classroom bench.
- Wear a stylish Vegetable Project T-shirt around town.
- Lend a hand with photography and social media.
- Boost our visibility by finding us on social media, liking us and sharing our posts.
- Please subscribe to our blog to keep up with everything new.